Have you ever faced with the problem that you want to launch new product or service - but you do not have a clue how to do this?
Have you ever been stuck up with the problem of competition, positioning and understanding what to do next?
Do you work with clients and you need to grow their businesses/products?
These are the questions of a Product Manager and if your answer to at least one of these questions is "Yes" - then congrats, you can tackle the challenges in a Product-oriented way and this workshop is for you.
- Evaluate what type of client you’re talking to
- Get to know which problems of your customer you should address first
- Understand what is product, value, price, market, customer etc.
- Evaluate competitive landscape
- Understand your user needs
- Create product positioning
- Create product roadmap
50% - theoretical material on frameworks, Pragmatic Marketing approach
50% - practical workshops on real cases
- Basic knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing Foundations
- Business development skills that are based on Pragmatic approach
*Group is limited. Early birds prices apply by end of April.
- Use Pragmatic Marketing Framework to access and build Product Management processes on existing and new coming projects;
- Apply Pragmatic approach for Business Development to s added value to the client;
- Learn proper ways of building Product Management processes on the projects.
- Improve processes on existing projects and bring more value into them and thus selling them for a much higher price